We are delighted to bring the XXII IMEKO World Congress to Belfast in 2018. There are a number of outstanding partnership opportunities tailored to a range of budgets in order to maximise your presence.
How to book
- Request and browse the Partner Investment Opportunities Brochure from [email protected].
- Decide on your level of participation and match your budget against your choice of exposure options - exhibition, sponsorship items or a combination of both.
- Peruse the list of entitlements that accompany each level of participation.
- Read the General Terms and Conditions.
- Complete and submit the industry booking form.
If you would like to discuss any of the opportunities available within the brochure, please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected].
Following receipt of your booking form, a confirmation offer letter and invoice will be compiled and sent to you. We will do our utmost to include all of your preferences and will of course advise you should we have sold out of your first choice.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Key branding opportunities
- Congress app
- Delegate bag sponsor
- Educational supporter
- E-Poster stations
- Poster sessions
- Social Programme support
- Welcome Reception
- Congress Dinner Supporter
- There are a range of stand spaces and sizes to meet your requirements. If you are interested in supporting the Congress and have further ideas around opportunities don’t hesitate to contact the team on - [email protected]
Why should you participate?
In excess of 700 delegates from all over the world will attend IMEKO XXII WORLD CONGRESS 2018, all of whom have one thing in common, their eminence in the field of measurement.
Hosted by the Institute of Measurement and Control, the UK’s specialist Professional Engineering Institute in the fields of measurement, automation and control, and supported by the Institute of Physics, the World Congress will cover all aspects of current research in the field of measurement and will attract some of the worlds’ largest companies from the sensor, instrumentation, automation and IoT industries. Held only every three years this congress is an unmissable chance to demonstrate your company or organisation’s presence in this field to an influential and senior audience.
- Association with two Nobel laureates and senior figures from industry internationally
- Opportunity to build market share and develop new customer relationships
- Face-to-face meetings to generate new business
- Showcase your products and services
- Target new clients
- Stimulate interest in new products
- Reinforce long-term business relationships
- Establish strategic partnerships and build opportunities with existing clients
- Position your company as an industry leader
- Visibility at an event with international status
- Association with Measurement, the driving force behind the Internet of Things and the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0)
Download the Full Sponsorship Prospectus