+44 (0) 1730 715297
Institute of Physics
The Sensors & Applications series of conferences provides an excellent opportunity to bring together scientists and engineers from academia, research institutes and industrial establishments to present and discuss the latest results in the field of sensors, instrumentation and measurement.
Invited speakers will give lectures on important recent advances within the symposium, in addition to contributed talks and poster sessions.
- Optical sensors
- Chemical and gas sensors
- Sensors in biology and medicine
- Advances in sensing materials
- Nanotechnology for sensors and actuators
- Smart sensors and interface electronics
- MEMS and silicon fabrication techniques
- Imaging: integrated actuators
- Thick and thin film sensors
- Sensor modelling
- Sensor packaging and assemblies